2011年12月11日 星期日

food fair

I think having food fair is a good activity. You can not only learn English but also have delicious food. In the learning part, you can learn some vocabulary, recipes of traditional Taiwanese food, and the correct English name of that kind of Taiwanese food. For example, the real name of 刈包 is steamed burger. In the food part, the food, every team prepared, was delicious. While we were eating, friendships developed and also saved money for that night’s dinner. As for the table manners, it’s quite important to follow the rules while you’re eating with guests or elders. If you don’t obey the rules, they might think that you’re not polite.

4 則留言:

  1. I also learned many in this project. It's interesting and delicious.:))

    回覆刪除
  2. I agree with you. I really like those food that we made.

    回覆刪除
  3. I think spring roll ice cream is really delicious!! I never try it before!!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. steamed burger!!! my favorites

    回覆刪除